
This is a big city you know.
Have any of you people seen Night At The Museum 2?
(PLEASE WRITE A COMMENT THAT SAYS YES OR NO)
If any of you guys have, the thinker is there!
Anyway, Bastille day was awesome. It was really cool because the lights made the Eiffel Tower dance and the show went through the years since the Eiffel Tower was made. The lights made the Eiffel Tower lift up one leg and wiggle wiggle wiggle and then it would put its leg down and do it on the other side.
The Eiffel Tower was just sitting there but the clouds made it look like it was moving.
3 comments:
NO - I have not seen Night at the Museum 2, but I do know what the thinker is!
I bet the fireworks at the EF were lots of fun!
Hey Petunia! No, I haven't seen that movie either...maybe we could see it together when you come back. Wish I could have seen the ET dance!!! Can't wait to see you in August! XXOO, Nana P.S. Your a good writer!
Hey Petuia....I haven't seen that movie yet, maybe we can go when you get back. I wish I could have seen the ET dance! I miss you guys...can't wait to see you next month! You're a good writer! XXOO
Post a Comment