Friday, October 14, 2011

Journey to China

    So I'm gonna tell you a story, and it's about my Journey to China.  I love to write and I'm pretty sure it was obvious because it was on the blog and secondly, why would I have a blog? so I'm writing this story and hope you like or looooove it! also I'm writing it like i just got back but hmmm... I got back on 8/26, 2 days before my school starts.






                                                                                      My

                                                                            Journey to China
          dedicated to Cici

                                                          Chapter one:  Detroit, Here we Come!



                                    Five days ago, I got home from camp. Wasn't home for two weeks.  I'd always like going on planes. But since I just got back from a two week french camp, although had tons of fun, didn't feel like getting on another plane. Especially a 14 hour one.  Since the flight to Minneapolis was 4 hours, plus like 45 minutes to North Dakota, the flight to China was technically 10 hours longer. But it took 2 hours to Detroit, added together makes 24 hours of traveling including China time. On with the story.
                We arrived at the airport. To make a long story short, it took one hour to stand at this table while my parents got a one-way ticket for Cici, five minutes to get through security, thirty minutes to find breakfast, ten minutes to eat it, and wow I'm tired. No seriously. Not in the story. I'm actually really tired. Maybe one chapter per post? okay. It took 3 hours to wait for our plane and 20 minutes to board. As I sat down in my seat, I felt a pang of excitement. Off to Detroit. Then to China. China! I thought. Hopefully this is worth it.
        I knew it was.



          Ya like it so far? Its gonna get better... at the Detroit Skyclub. Stay tuned!
   Sweet Pea

No comments: