Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am so busy! Anyways, along with my apologies for not posting, I have an announcement. I, as well as my little brother, am saving up for an iPad 2. I have really high hopes for this. I am also going to get an iTunes gift card so I can get all the songs I have ALWAYS wanted to buy but NEVER could get because i didn't have a gift card. And for a few months, my iPod Touch had the wrong time. It was so wrong, it wouldn't let me download anything onto it. The date was like 2555 B.E., and it wasn't letting me change it. What the flip is B.E.? My mom said that its "Before Edward" and that it was hard times. But i guess she said that only because she is a HUGE Twilight fan. So I am thinking she means that before Edward the vampire was hard times because she, like, can't live without Twilight. Well, anyway, one day, I was checking my email, and I only had one email, so after I replied, I decided to try to change the date again, just to see if it worked. So i went onto my settings app and went onto my Date&Time and i changed the time back to 11:31 am and then went onto the date. As I changed onto the date link, I saw that the date was no longer 2555 B.E., it was 1961! So I changed it to 2012 and it let me! So from then on, I could buy apps. The End. Did you like my story?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment